Membership is majorly opened to all Health practitioners but also cut across other professions.
Individuals seeking membership should meet the following criteria
- Must be a university degree holder or a university medically related student
- Must be active in the area of human resources for health or closely related fields
- Endorse the core value of Core health initiative international
- Member must be above the age of 18
- Individual must officially register and pass through board confirmation before becoming a bonafide member.
- Individual must not criminal record. Any proven information after successful registration, the individual stand to lose membership.
- Individual should be able to provide free medical assistance as a backup to the core value of core health initiative international.
- Individual must have at least 5 attendance to all core health initiative international programs (2 outreaches and 3 general meetings) before confirmed a member.
- Actively initiate and participate in collaborative activities to achieve the aim and objective of core health initiative.
- Contribute to core health initiative international activities. Contributions can be direct or indirect funding, technical expertise, staff time, and assistance with media and networking.
- Share knowledge and information on lessons learned, success stories, case studies, program results and policy approaches that will help to accelerate action towards the health workforce and awareness.
- Monthly personal data update.
- Promote the work of core health and advocate for breast cancer free world.
- Participate in core health medical outreaches.
Sign up form
The following info is required
This benefits depend on the level of commitment and office occupied by the member.
- Members are provided with web space within the organization public web site to describe their work and activities
- Member’s activities will feature in the organization’s annual communication products.
- Advance medical training allowances as the case maybe in breast cancer and public health related matters
- An avenue to carry out a breast cancer research and other health related matters.
- Access to epidemiological findings as regards the subject matter.
- Sponsorship of breast cancer and other health related research as approved by the board.
- Members are automatic guest to the organization’s annual dinner night.
- Other gift items as approved by the board.